Friday, June 25, 2010

Travel Frenzy!

Left the burgh after a fun 3 days at home, now spending 3 days with the other sissy in H-town!  I like it here a lot.  It's a city with a more suburb-like feel.  Also, I woke up this AM to the sounds of birds chirping and playing.... I'm pretty sure I also heard some frogs!  I loved it.  Sissy keeps her place awesomely clean so its also very comfortable.

Yesterday we explored the city and spent lots of time in a local park.  After living so long in the City, in a place kind of a long walk to a big grassy area, it was so nice to feel grass under our feet.  This park also had a miniature version of the Washington monument and a reflection pool -- a nice reminder of my DC past!

Anyways, having a good time here.  I love summer.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment